The #BeClearOnCancer roadshow is at the Kirkgate Centre today and tomorrow. Read more
- Choosing the right service - using your NHS wisely
- Medicines waste - Don't use it? Don't order it.
- Buying your own medicines
- Online services for patients
- Children's health
- GP services
- Heart health
- Hospital services
- Learning disabilities
- Managing your own health
- Maternal health
- Mental health
- Men's health
- Patient support line
- Ramadan health
- Urgent and emergency care
- Summer health
- Winter health
- Women's health
Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
If you are not satisfied with the final outcome of your complaint you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. Before you do this we would encourage you to discuss your complaint with the organisation who you have complained about so that they can discuss with you anything else they could do to try and resolve your complaint for you.
You can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman in the following ways;
- call their Customer Helpline on 0345 015 4033 from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- send a text to their 'call back' service: 07624 813 005
- email: email@example.com
- complete their online complaints form.
For further information you can visit their website at. www.ombudsman.org.uk
If you prefer you can write to; The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP.