Fantastic work from one of the Bevan House workshops working with refugee & asylum seeking families. Read more
- Medicines waste - Don't use it? Don't order it.
- Buying your own medicines
- Choosing the right service - using your NHS wisely
- Online services for patients
- GP services
- Urgent and emergency care
- Hospital services
- Learning disabilities
- Support for carers
- Patient support line
- Winter health
- Bradford's healthy hearts
- Self-care and prevention
- Mental health
- Summer health
- Women's health
- Maternal health
- Children's health
- Men's health
Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
If you are not satisfied with the final outcome of your complaint you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. Before you do this we would encourage you to discuss your complaint with the organisation who you have complained about so that they can discuss with you anything else they could do to try and resolve your complaint for you.
You can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman in the following ways;
- call their Customer Helpline on 0345 015 4033 from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- send a text to their 'call back' service: 07624 813 005
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- complete their online complaints form.
For further information you can visit their website at. www.ombudsman.org.uk
If you prefer you can write to; The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP.