We work with a number of voluntary and community sector organisations across Bradford and Airedale. You can get involved in the wide and diverse range of work that they do.
The voluntary and community sector organisations we work with include mental health services, bereavement support, support for families and many more:
- Advocacy groups: Bradford and Airedale Mental Health Advocacy Group, Bradford and Airedale Mental Health, Choice Advocacy, Bradford People First, People First Keighley and Craven
- Social inclusion: Roshni Ghar, The Cellar Trust, Mind In Bradford, Horton Housing Association, Making Space
- Counselling: Relate Bradford, Keighley, Pennine and Craven, Aire Valley Counselling and Therapy, Yorkshire MESMAC, Bradford Counselling Services
- Mental health support: Yorkshire MESMAC, Sharing Voices Bradford, Bradford Action for Refugees, BAMHAG, Equality Together, Girlington Community Association
- Bereavement support: Cruse Bereavement Care, Bradford Bereavement Support
- Sexual and domestic violence support: MOSAIC II, Family Action, Bradford Rape Crisis and Sexual Abuse Survivor Service
- Children's services: Bradford Counselling Services, Prism Youth Project, Barnardo's Bradford Young Carers Service, Barnardo's WRAP, Family Action
- Others: SACAR, Cancer Support Yorkshire
We have strong partnerships with Healthwatch, the voluntary and community sector, infrastructure organisations, the local authority and Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust as well as our partner CCGs.
We have also developed specialised partnerships and networks such as the Maternity Partnership, Yorkshire and Humber Leadership Academy and Health Education England. We work closely with our patient networks and have links with the NHS England patient and public voice team, National Association of Patient Participation and NHS England’s patient experience network.