- Who we are
- What we do
- Policies and procedures
- Publication scheme
- How we work collaboratively
- How we are held to account
- My CCG - performance
- Working with us
Our governing body
Our governing body gives clinical leadership to the commissioning of health and care services for people in the Bradford Districts area.
The governing body meets bi-monthly in public. Everyone is welcome to attend and observe the meeting. Each time the governing body meet we publish the agenda and papers for the meetings. You can read them here.
Our governing body have an ongoing role to review our governance, making sure that we continue to reflect the principles of good governance.
Members of the governing body are:
- Dr Andy Withers, clinical chair
- Helen Hirst, chief officer
- Julie Lawreniuk, chief finance officer and deputy chief officer
- Dr Louise Clarke, GP member
- Dr Perviz Iqbal, secondary care consultant
- Angie Clegg, registered nurse
- Bryan Millar, lay member (finance)
- Dr Anita Parkin, director of public health
- Richard Wilkinson, lay member (governance)
- David Richardson, lay member (patient and public involvement).
The register of interests for our board members can found within our publication scheme.