- Who we are
- What we do
- Policies and procedures
- Publication scheme
- How we work collaboratively
- How we are held to account
- My CCG - performance
- Working with us
Our council of representatives
Each of our 39 member practices nominates one clinician (usually a GP) to represent their practice at the council of representatives.
The purpose of the council of representatives (which meets every two months) is to:
- represent the interests and statutory responsibilities of the practices as members of the CCG
- be the voice of practices and to ensure effective engagement of all member practices in the development and operation of the CCG
- be the forum which holds the governing body and clinical board to account.