- Who we are
- What we do
- Policies and procedures
- Publication scheme
- How we work collaboratively
- How we are held to account
- My CCG - performance
- Working with us
NHS continuing healthcare is the name given to a package of care which is arranged and funded solely by the NHS for individuals outside of hospital who have ongoing health care needs.
You can receive NHS continuing healthcare in any setting, including your own home or in a care home. You are able to refer yourself or a family member to our continuing healthcare team.
There is lots of information available about continuing healthcare on the Beacon website (partners of NHS England). This includes more detail about what continuing healthcare is and the assessment process. You can also find more information in the national framework documents for continuing healthcare and NHS funded nursing care.
You can also watch the video below from NHS England which explains more about the continuing healthcare processes, inlcuding asessements.
Personal health budgets
NHS Bradford's CCGs offer the option of a personal health budget (PHB) for people who are:
- over 18 and eligible for fully funded NHS continuing healthcare
- under 18 and eligible for NHS continuing care
- in receipt of a joint funded package of care between the local authority and the CCG, but not including those people in receipt of mental health section 117 aftercare
- people over 18, who have a diagnosis of learning disability and are in receipt of services between the local authority and the CCG.
For further information regarding a PHB for groups a,b,and c above, please contact the integrated personalised commissioning team on: 01274 423003 or email email@example.com
For further information on PHB for group d above, please contact the commissioning team at the local authority (BMDC) on: 01274 434500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our continuing healthcare team
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 01274 423003
Write to - Continuing Health Care, 1st Floor, Douglas Mill, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 7JR