- Who we are
- What we do
- Policies and procedures
- Publication scheme
- How we work collaboratively
- How we are held to account
- My CCG - performance
- Bradford Breathing Better
- Bradford's Healthy Hearts
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Urgent and emergency care programme - supporting people with long-term conditions
- Planned care
- Out of hospital programme - supporting people with long term conditions
- Self-care and prevention
- Working with us
Our plans for maternity services
Over the last few years, Bradford Districts Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) have been working with our partners to improve maternal and child health.
We welcome the increased focus on maternity services following the publication of the National Maternity Review. The National Maternity Review led to the Five Year Forward View for maternity care - Better births: Improving outcomes of maternity services in England (2016).
The report highlights that staff should be supported to deliver care that is centred around the woman. It also outlines a vision for maternity services to become; safer, more personalised, kinder, professional, and more family friendly.
Bradford Districts CCG is currently working with our maternity service providers and the Maternity Partnership to assess the current maternity services we commission.